The Wilmington Art Association” (WAA) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Our purpose is to
• provide opportunities through shows and exhibitions for Lower Cape Fear area artists and others in all visual art fields to exhibit their work and gain community recognition.
• offer a forum where-in artists, craftsmen, and people interested in the visual arts can exchange ideas, learn from each other, and contribute services to the community in the visual arts field.
• support and oversee the administration of the Wilmington Gallery which exists for the display and sale of artwork by Wilmington Art Association members.
• be responsive to the needs of the community and its civic organizations and in doing so to provide services in the field of visual arts to meet these needs.
• provide educational programs, demonstrations, and lectures which will lead to better public understanding of art.
For more, please click the button below: